Wednesday, September 20, 2006

More Resource Links

Have I already posted these? I was going back through comments to see if I missed posting anyone's blog which I probably have. Here are some I think I missed. I think you'll find some nice resources and encouraging posts here:

Children's Minister Blog
I Drum 4 Him
Kidology
ECC Children and Families
ECC Youth
Kid Inspiration
Jeff Gill's Blog
Ministry Musing

And I'm going to pick on Ken, here. This is new to me but it might not be new to you. Turns out that if you've reviewed books for Amazon, people can find all the books you've reviewed and your reviews in the same place. So if you've reviewed books or you like a particular reader's reviews, you (or someone like me) can add the link to our blogs :-). For example, you'll find Ken's reviews here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I enjoy your posts - and I love that you continue to wrestle with how we share, demonstrate, nurture, encourage, teach, include, and engage children and youth in the transformative power of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete