Thursday, June 21, 2007

Discussion

If you're interested, "Age of Accountability" is generating some discussion at Kidology, a resource worth perusing. If you like debate and discussion, the forums are worth visiting. Not sure if you need a membership for that, or not.

The Communion Table at Subversive Influence generated some discussion a while back, too. More good discussions. Subversive Influence is a fun place to visit particularly if you like thinking outside the box.

I suppose if I'm going to ponder and blog about controversial issues, dissension is inevitable. I could just join kidology and jump into the debates there but I'm not a professional and I'm not a volunteer anymore either and I have to say my taste for heated debate has seriously waned over the years...so I guess you're stuck with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment