Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Fuzzy Christmas Story

I especially love Brother Maynard's new dad Christmas story(the fuzzy part).

(From one of Brother Maynard's other posts, Ratatouille is worth seeing, I agree! Even my husband sat through it. He thought he could trick me. He thought he could sleep but once he opened his eyes he got into it. We'd been talking about a similar theme. The trade was my watching the Bourne Ultimatum with him. Ok. I fell asleep. Hopelessly asleep at Bourne Ultimatum. I owe him another movie. We went to see Enchanted, too. So I actually owe him two movies. I wouldn't call Enchanted a kid's movie. Maybe. Then again, as an adult, you have to sit through the first half hour of smultz to get anywhere near the meat of the story. But again, interesting enough, we had just been talking about the same theme in a different context. He liked it! On to Alvin and The Chipmunks! He just looks at me. I think that's a "no!")

No comments:

Post a Comment