Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Reflecting

Your feedback has been great! And your stories! Lisa also had a great kid story on her blog at livejournal.com/users/lisarene/ ( "Enlightened and Loving It") "I Couldn't Possibly..."

I deleted some of my posts and comments because I just felt like I was rambling or dominating the converstation or it was too much to read... I don't want to be the only one talking but I suppose blogging puts you in that position doesn't it . . . but maybe it's good to have a place where you can just ramble with the option for comment . . . LOL!

. . . so I'll repost (I guess that means re-writing because they aren't coming up by themselves!) I'll try being a little more patient and a little more confident that these are important things to think about . . . and a little more patient ... still hoping for dialogue...


(c) 2005 Margie Hillenbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment