Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun Catalogue!!

See! I had to get side-tracked. If you celebrate the upcoming holidays with gifts for the beloved young people in your life, check this out: www.mindware.com. I think this is one of those times when a hard copy catalogue is much more fun than the website. One of my daughters who is no longer living home (a free and independent young grown-up child) got the catalogue with our mail today. Since I started browsing through it a few minutes ago it has become one of my favorites! Probably because I found lots of old favorites. We can replace "Rush Hour!" Challenging alternatives to TV and computers -well suited for active, thinking, hands-on kids of all ages.

And if you home school, you GOTTA check it out e
ven if you're super conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment