Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Question

I actually went a whole month without a blog post. Did you notice? That's not the question.

Nobody ever responds when I ask but I'm going to ask anyway. I have no real reason to continue blogging beyond the random and occassional moment of inspiration. There are lots of wonderful Children's Ministry resources, websites and blogs out there. If you keep coming back to Emerging Kids, tell me why. Be specific. Email me if you'd rather not post but I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed!!! I come back to your blog at least once a week because you offer interesting questions to ponder & point to a wide variety of sites. I use what I glean from you to feed to others (and I also enjoy your musings). So please keep blogging - even if it's less frequently. This UK based reader appreciates it!

    ReplyDelete