Sunday, February 11, 2007

More on-line reading material (Revised)

Most of you don't have money to burn but here's another resource I found when I was (of course!) looking for something else - Beyond Play

More blogs:

Fresh Dirt - more focused on youth ministry than children. It may already be in the list. If not, it definately belongs on our list.

Odyssey and Next Reformation. (Shall I tell you how many times I've spelled Odyssey wrong?) We find both of these interesting reads. I haven't sorted out all the implications for kids, yet.

D Train, in the UK (or northern Wales?) this article is a must-read.

Late addition:
My sister sent this to me: The Amazing Grace Movie. Although I'd heard bits and pieces of the story before the most interesting part to me is the list when you click on Partnerships . The mix of organizations is quite facinating. You may find The Amazing Change Campaign interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment