Someone asked me these questions recently. I was struck by the realization that I was asking these same questions a year ago and still don't feel like I have answers, except the resources you'll find in past posts. Many of you have visited other emerging churches, attended conferences, read books ... Anyone have answers?
1) Community practices you see in emerging communities that form children.
2) Writings by true emerging/missional voices along these lines
3) Blogs that have good discussion on this
children spirituality networks
4) Emerging faith communities whose child practices and values you really respect (and tell us why)
5) Your favorite resources for nurturing parents to be strong spiritual directors at home and in their faith communities (and tell us why you liked them)
or maybe you don't believe that parents should be strong spiritual directors ...