Wednesday, February 14, 2007

FYI

I have to admit, a site meter is a fun gadget. My husband likes gadgets. More stuff. Don't get me going on all the non-living stuff in my house. Besides, the living is, by far, much more interesting.

But given that we're fast approaching 1000 readers since I added the site meter (around the end of June) I thought you might like to hear the geographical breakdown of your fellow readers. It changes daily. Some days it's mostly Pacific, some days mostly UK, some days more Canada but this is a pretty good picture overall.

77% US
14% UK
3% Canada
3% Austrailia/New Zealand
1% Malaysia
1% Jordan (not my nephew)
1% France

And, I tell you this for fun (but it's true) every once in a while we get someone from an "unknown country." No offense, but don't you think that would have to be the be the very coolest place to live, ever?

And the stuff for some interesting fiction... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment