Monday, September 15, 2008

more prayers

Our prayers for all of you recovering from the effects of Ike from Cincinatti to Corpus Christi. The Lord answered our prayers for our loved ones. He was very gracious to them all.

My daughter just south of here asked us to pray for her yesterday and called a few hours latter to say everything was better. She's been majorly stressed out and sick and overwealmed. My kids get like that. Since she left home, (my youngest) I keep hearing from her about things she's grateful for. Not because she wants something. Just because she's grateful. All of my kids seem to be doing that since they've been away from home more -pretty amazing- glad about this and that and grateful for things most people take for granted.

I need to interact with Him more that way, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment