Thursday, July 13, 2006

More thoughts about kids and communion REVISED!!

You might find http://www.subversiveinfluence.com/wordpress/?p=782* interesting. I should probably figure out how to list the places where you're pondering kids in emerging churches. They're here. You just have to weed your way back through the archives.

*Tell me if this doesn't work. Cut and paste the address w/out the *. It worked for me. If it doesn't work for you go to Subversive Influence (brother Maynard). Try that.

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, the link is going to an internal Blogger page that asks for a Username and Password. I can't get to where you meant!

    Seemed very interesting, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up. Try the revised edition and let me know if you can make it work (or if you can't) :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There we go! That works fine.

    ReplyDelete