Sunday, October 15, 2006

Blog Overhauls and Our Invisible God


The two are actually not related.

If you've ever commented here, you're probably on my blog list. Every once in a while I go through and try to catch up. Baby blogs first 'cause they're changing fast (ok, I'm a mom and I love the stories and the pictures!)

So this is my day to catch up. Artisan is in transition adding forums. I knew that. But today it seems like EVERYONE has changed their blogs. (Nice changes, I might add.) Maybe there's an unspoken rule that you overhaul every 3 years?

I think about changing the template and I almost posted my spider web photo. . .
ok, here it is. I remembered how to load photos. :-)

This is entitled, Spider Web (or why I don't clean my house) - also inspiration for a poem.

When I first saw this, I thought, no wonder people believed in fairies! (the poem is about fairy bridges)

Then I thought about what this delicate creation reveals about God. Do you ever think of God being capable of something so delicate?

Something to do with children. Pick something God has made and just sit and watch and use all your senses. What can you learn about God . . . think about some invisible attribute of God that you can see. . .

2 comments:

  1. Um...Margie, this is a RANDOM post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought it was icicles! Either way, what a great picture.

    ReplyDelete