Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tests

Creation declares the glory of God, the Law is a teacher, the Holy Spirit teaches, parents are teachers, some teachers aren't fathers, some teachers are fathers ...

Teaching and testing would be a whole separate discussion. Sometimes I think about instruction and I think about testing. I think, the only tests we have to worry about are when God calls us to account. Someday our children will have to give account... Frankly, I don't know what's on the test...I'm guessing it's not true/false, multiple choice. It's probably not even an essay test. I'm guessing it's portfolio, written narrative, demonstration... I'm guessing He tests us as we go, up until the final. It'd be nice to think that sometimes he allows a retest... but I've gotten side-tracked...

No comments:

Post a Comment